Auction Bucks are new item available for use at A Night of Southern Elegance 2018 event on November 3, 2018. There are NO event night sales of Auction Bucks – all must be pre-purchased prior to event night.
Guests who have purchased Auction Bucks will be directed to the Auction Bucks table to pick up their certificates.
- The value of each certificate is $25.00, including certificates purchased at a discount.
- Auction Bucks can only be redeemed by guests physically present at the venue on the evening of November 3 or November 4 during next-day checkout (cannot be used remotely for the online auction).
- Auction Bucks can be used for Silent and Live auction items only – they cannot be applied to Fund-A-Need.
- Auction Bucks are transferable to other guests present at the event. Whomever is using the certificate simply needs to physically have it with them at checkout. (If guests do not win an auction item, they can give to a friend).
- When guests are checking out, they should please NOT checkout on their phones. Instead they should go to one of the two CHECKOUT and PICKUP lines and present their Auction Bucks certificate to the checkout volunteer for use in checkout.
- The Auction Bucks value will be deducted from their final total prior to checkout.