Win a Gardening Package
Enter by Sunday, April 7 at 11:59 pm
To celebrate the 27th Annual Fayette Cares Plant Sale we are giving away a Gardening Package complete with:
- One $25 Gift Certificate to the 2019 Plant Sale in Oakland, TN where you can shop over 10,000 plants including annuals, perennials, hanging baskets, tropicals, shrubs, vegetables, herbs, and more.
- One 1-hour Gardening Consultation.Get advice and ideas on how to improve your garden areas. ($100 value)
- One exotic Hibiscus Plant, from Country Gardens, a perfect addition to any garden ($25 value)
- One Hanging Basket from Lucerne Farms, easily add color to your patio or porch ($18 value)
- One Lettuce Bowl Container Garden from Willow Oaks, a delicious treat for a garden feast ($14 value)
How to Enter
Follow Fayette Cares on Facebook and Share this post
Follow Fayette Cares on Instagram
Join our Email List on the right of this page
Giveaway Rules & Information
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at fayettecares.org/events/garden, or follow the Fayette Cares' Facebook page (facebook.com/fayettecares) and share the Facebook post (http://ow.ly/q8I330ofqN1) or follow the Fayette Cares' Instagram page (instagram.com/fayettecares/) during the campaign entry period and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the Unites States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Fayette Cares, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Fayette Cares as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online and in person at select events starting on Friday, March 29 at 9 am and ending Sunday, April 7 at 11:59 pm, Central Time Zone. All online entries must be received by April 7 at 11:59 pm, Central Time Zone.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at fayettecares.org/events/garden, OR by following the Fayette Cares' Facebook page (facebook.com/fayettecares) and sharing the Facebook post (http://ow.ly/q8I330ofqN1) OR by following the Fayette Cares' Instagram page (instagram.com/fayettecares/) during the campaign entry period. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Fayette Cares. You may not enter more than three by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Fayette Cares.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the following:
- One $25 Gift Certificate to the 2019 Fayette Cares Plant Sale in Oakland, TN. ($25 value)
- One 1-hour Gardening Consultation. Mutual time to be agreed upon by vendor and the "Winner". Expires April 15, 2020. ($80+ value)
- One Hibiscus Plant, from Country Gardens, color and type to be determined by Country Gardens and/or Fayette Cares ($25 value)
- One Hanging Basket from Lucerne Farms, color and type to be determined by Country Gardens and/or Fayette Cares ($18 value)
- One Lettuce Bowl Container Garden from Willow Oaks, color and type to be determined by Country Gardens and/or Fayette Cares ($14 value)
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Fayette Cares. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Fayette Cares’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Fayette Cares to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Fayette Cares. Winner will be notified by email or Facebook message or Instagram message. within three (3) days following selection of Winner. Fayette Cares shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 4 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT FAYETTE CARES‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Fayette Cares, anyone acting on behalf of Fayette Cares, and Fayette Cares’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Fayette Cares reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Fayette Cares’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Fayette Cares may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Fayette Cares. Fayette Cares reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Fayette Cares has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Fayette Cares reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Fayette Cares and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITES STATES AND TENNESSEE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tennessee having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Fayette Cares P.O. Box 326
Somerville, TN 38068, United States.. Requests must be received no later than May 30, 2019.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Fayette Cares, P.O. Box 326, Somerville, TN 38068, United States.
15. The Campaign hosted by Fayette Cares is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
16. By entering the giveaway, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.